Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Love...

My Love- by: Michele Torres (2011)

I have been blessed for the love I was given.
We locked eyes as we passed each other at first.
You love me for me, our love was truly driven.
The love came together as our passion for another immersed.
As our lips embrace-the feeling of passion is fire!
Your smile fills a room; your laughter fills my heart.
Your hands’ caressing my soft body is every woman’s desire.
The sincerity of your words-may our love never depart.
But, this shall not come to attrition, I am blessed.
In my heart, your love has found a place serene.
For I have a man that loves me, I attest.
I will never come from my high, as I gleam.
Darling, our love will never crumble, because we are one.
I’ll never let you down, our love is never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment