Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I Wish....

I Wish - by: Michele Torres (2011)

I wish we would take care of our environment.
I wish we did not pollute our waters.
I wish our leaders would lead with the people in mind and not with greed.
I wish there was peace throughout our world.
I wish all countries would take care of the poor.
I wish our elderly are well taken care of.
I wish there were no children going hungry.
I wish our children were safe.
I wish that our children have a future.
I wish we all would respect one another.
I wish this world would get better.
I wish that we stop destroying what was created for us.
I wish more people would get involved in what really matters.
I wish we all would listen and see what we are doing.
I wish next year we will all make such progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment